Jan 6, 2012

Aspire to Inspire #1

Inspiration of the week roundup. This is something new I have decided to add to the blog, at the end of each week (Saturday) I will post "stuff" I found to be inspirational that would be worth sharing. This is just a way to keep inspiring myself, and you!

Video:
I've been visiting a website called wimp somewhat daily for the past year. When I have nothing to do, and when I can remember I will visit the website to watch videos for about 30 minutes straight (I'm not exagerating, you will get hooked). This past week I watched this video. My reaction? I was very thoroughly surprised!
P.S. I bet your reaction will be jaw dropping :)

           Quote                                            Picture                                                      Health

                                                                          For Smiles                      


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for reading!