Nov 20, 2012

You are what you think about all day

You are what you think about all day.

Let's apply to this to a job situation. You are at your job because it provides you with certainty, but not because you love it. The job gives you certainty through a paycheck, which in then gives you a roof over your head, food in your belly and the ability to buy synthetic happiness that provides you with temporary happiness.

Now you can really change the vibrations and frequencies you are portraying about your job...these may be, "My job sucks, I hate this job, I don't like my co-workers, I don't like the hours, etc". You can sit there and continue to think about this all day along and make yourself even more miserable or you can begin to change your thought patterns. Instead, focus on how you want to feel on the job, and this feeling will guide to your right career path.

Every morning wake up with gratitude that you have a job, a roof over your head and money to put food in your belly. Ask your higher self, your intuition, to come forth and guide you through your day. This will put your thought frequencies at a higher vibration when you allow your higher self to intervene. If you feel yourself getting frustrated/annoyed/pissed bring all your energy back into thinking about something that you absolutely love (it can be a person, place, thing, etc), this feeling of love will let you tap back into your higher self.

As you continue your day and head off to work...start to feel the things you want to feel on the job.
For example:

I want to feel inspired on the job. I want to wake up each morning excited to go to work, knowing that I am making a difference in people's lives that allows me to further my spiritual growth.

Focus on the feeling of love, contentment and joy....and really believe in the things you are feeling.
Trust me, you'll see a shift in your work day and even time will fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for reading!