Sep 13, 2011

Life Lesson #99

The inspiration behind this blog came to me through my own personal outlook on life. As I observed my life till date, my surroundings, the people around me, different perspectives on life, and the situations I encountered I got to thinking: What is the meaning of life? I know this is quite a heavy question to ask for which there will never be a correct answer to; however, for me it all of the sudden became important to define what the meaning of life really is. As I tried to think of the words to answer the question I posed, I could not really gather a correct set of words that would accurately portray the meaning to this question. My mind was filled with a million words as it sorted between the rights and wrongs. Words such as: reproduction, career, money, love, passion, religion, environment, health, family, success, power, education, peace, purpose, relationships, etc came to me. However, I was still at loss in answering the question. After much thought, and observation this came to my mind. The meaning of life is to create a place where you can love unconditionally at first foremost yourself then others, and actually know what it is to live. Simply put the meaning of life is to LIVE. To live and not to just exist! I know live is a very broad word to use, but it is the only word that can be personalized by you. How you choose to live your life is a reflection of who you are. This is what creates meaning and purpose to your life that essentially can only be defined by you.

(Don't let others tell you how you should live your one and only life)

Your life is an adventure to experience, a novel waiting to be written, a journey to be taken, a movie waiting to be directed, and a story to be told. How will you do these things if you haven't even started living yet? 

Remember you only live once so stop being a mechanical robot that just exists and start living the life you've always imagined! 
Just Do Life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for reading!